Description of Deadly Days
"Deadly Days" is the unique strategic zombie survival rogue-lite. Manage and protect a group of survivors and help them find a cure. Discover and use a wide variety of crazy items, special abilities, and lethal weapons.
- Currently more than 50 crazy items that make each game unique, including toothpaste.
- Over 25 powerful special abilities that can dramatically change the outcome of a battle
- Three different specializations where you can unlock new abilities, items and weapon types
- Currently over 20 weapon types with randomly generated modifications
- Procedurally generated cities and missions
- More than 25 survivor skins to discover - Skins now have individual character properties
- More than 10 different types of zombies that only want one thing: Brains.
- Additionally three unique bosses to defeat
- Over 30 achivements to unlock
- Lovingly designed pixel artstyle
- Twitch Features integrated - Viewers become survivors and decide which mission to go on next
Use what you find
Each time you try to find the medicine, you have to put together the best combinations of items, special abilities and weapons. You have to work with what you find. Air strikes all over the place or some safe Kevlar vests? Many ways lead to the goal but the decision is yours.
Search cities and conquer buildings
The cities are generated in a procedural way, resulting in endless combinations. Scavenge the cities as quickly as possible, otherwise you may be blown away by an explosive zombie or stomped into the ground by a zombie on steroids. Be careful, because very dangerous zombie hordes wait in the night.
Shortly before the start of the apocalypse, the fast food chain MKing launched a new burger product on the market. Addictive additives were secretly added to the meat in order to boost sales. The plan worked out. However, the addictive drug meant that all brain areas were shut down over time, except for the area which is responsible for the basic need for fresh meat. Lots of meat! As if that were not bad enough, this disease also leads to the fact that the people affected cannot die naturally. A high level of force is necessary.