Description of Disciples III Renaissance
Buy Disciples III Renaissance as a Steam Key.
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award winning Disciples series. It represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based RPG/strategy genre. Literally DIII is the most expected game in the long history of the Disciples series. And there is no doubts that it is one of the most expected RPG/strategy games ever before. Building on the successes of the first two games, DIII introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles such hits.
As a Lord of one of the fantastical races of Nevendaar you will fight to restore your deity's rule over your world. There are three playable races to choose from; the Empire, the Elven Alliance and the notorious Legion of the Damned, each with their own unique units, abilities and cities at your disposal.
For the first time in the series history the gloriously ominous and notoriously gloomy world of Disciples is rendered in full 3D, allowing the player to enjoy the realm as it should be. Disciples III uses its own Virtual Dream engine to render the stunning 3D environments and to provide you with outstanding impressions.
Features Disciples III: Renaissance
- 3 races (2 races at least will be added with add-ons) - Human Empire, The Elves and the Legions of Damned with unique cities and campaign for each faction, 160 unit models and more than 450 weapons, armor, and artifacts.
- A new upgrade system allows the player to assign attributes to your leaders. This RPG system employs inventories and new stats and abilities.
- Visual representation of character's equipped armor, weapons and artifacts.
- An innovative tactical turn-based combat system brings the gameplay to a completely new level of experience.
- Define the way you units will advance by building the corresponding structures in your town.
- Play for one of the tree campaigns in the storyline. One for each of the races and an epic final in the end.
- Conquer and hold the territories to obtain resources and gain tactical advantage.
- Stunning visuals - immersive 3D world, with highly detailed graphics - more than 20 000 polygons for unit models, real-time shadows, normal mapping, bump.
- Renovated combat and magic system design: units can move across the battlefield, use leader's artifacts and magic.
- More than just a strategy - 9 variants with 5 tiers of each unit's development, RPG elements with unit customization, advanced character development.