Description of Overlord 1 Complete Pack
Includes Overlord and its expansion Overlord - Raising Hell
Overlord is a groundbreaking, completely original action adventure, set in a seriously warped fantasy world. Controlling a mysterious figure that has inherited the legacy of the evil, long-dead Overlord, the player emerges, near death, from the ruins of the old Overlord's Dark Tower. Only the player's actions will determine if they will rise to become the new all-powerful Overlord; it's all down to how much of a bad ass they want to be in order to succeed... evil or really evil! Played out with plenty of black humor and dark irony, the game will immerse players in twisted parodies of classic fantasy scenarios and characters.
Features Overlord Ultimate
- Overlord's key innovation is the introduction of an array of impish creatures called the Minions that will use their unique skills to fetch, fight and die for you.
- Actively control a horde of these gremlin-like Minions and they'll follow your every instruction no matter how despotic or, for the Minions, life threatening it is.
- Minions are controlled by either moving the horde as a group by firing them with a button press like some destruction-crazed, reusable missiles.
- As Overlord, you can amass an army of 50 minions (with hundreds in reserve) made up of four different breeds
- Go deeper into the Overlord's twisted world as this single-player expansion pack opens a series of hellish new levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms: Mellow Hills, Evernight, Heaven's Peak, the Golden Halls and the Ruborian Desert