Description of Spintires - Chernobyl DLC
Spintires®: Chernobyl is the ultimate eerie expansion for Spintires®!
On 26 April 1986, a design flaw exposed during a safety test at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Northern Ukraine caused an explosion and fire that devastated the city of Pripyat and surrounding areas. An initial evacuation was ordered, evacuating approximately 116,000 people and an exclusion zone of 30 kilometres was put in place by the military.
Some years later, unofficial explorers known as stalkers, stumbled across trucks entering the exclusion zone under the guise of salvaging tree’s killed in wildfires. The truth is, healthy pines are being felled in great numbers and are being sold across Europe.
Spintires®: Chernobyl puts you in the hot seat of a Chernobyl logger furnished with brand-new vehicles, the B-157 and B-505. Equipped with a Geiger-counter, avoid the highly radiated areas and locate the logging sites without sustaining too much damage to your vehicle.
Explore the eerie and painstakingly detailed Spintires® representation of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Pripyat, Red Forest, Kupsta Lake and the Duga Radar. Tackle the Chernobyl exclusive Steam Achievements and try to pinpoint the infamous “Claw of Chernobyl”.
BONUS: A new Chernobyl inspired proving ground is also included, with a vehicle testing facility!
- Chernobyl inspired map with a plethora of true-to-life representations of buildings, landmarks and roadside clutter.
- Brand-new vehicles, B-157 and B-505 with attachments and custom sounds.
- 3 exclusive Steam Achievements.
- Radiated areas that will cause damage to your vehicle if overexposed.
- Functioning Geiger-counter to help you avoid Radiated areas.
- BONUS: Chernobyl inspired proving ground with vehicle testing facility!