Description of Suzerain
Buy Suzerain as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT
Lead the nation of Sordland in your first term as newly elected, President Anton Rayne. Navigate a complex political drama, driven by conversations with your cabinet members and other significant figures in a country with its own complicated history. Beware or embrace corruption; shirk or uphold ideals.
A COUNTRY IN TURMOIL
In 1954, the country of Sordland is emerging from a 20-year dictatorship, following a bloody civil war. You play as a charismatic young man, Anton Rayne, who has surprised everyone by rising to the top of the party in power and getting elected as the new President of Sordland.
The people are hungry for democratic reforms after decades under a traditionalist power. The economy is in shambles and the political landscape is shifting. Neighboring superpowers are watching closely, and there are military threats on the horizon.
There are many directions you can take the country, many challenges and many points of view, even amongst your colleagues. There are no easy choices and every choice has consequences.
You should also know, once a choice is made it cannot be reversed. The game saves automatically after every choice. So think and act carefully.
Good luck, Mr. President.
WHO IS ANTON RAYNE?
The game opens with a prologue in which you will make formative choices that shape your Anton Rayne from childhood through to the moment he is elected, creating a specific version of the President.
Take this further by customising your look and style.
At the end of each playthrough, see where your choices place your version of President Rayne on the Sordish political spectrum.
WHO WILL YOU TRUST?
Work closely with your Cabinet members to forge strong policies and practices for your government. Make deals and allies to benefit the people—or yourself. But remember: everyone has their own ideals, and agenda. Pick your allies carefully, and your enemies even more carefully.
WHAT WILL YOU SACRIFICE?
Which is more important, your country or your family? It’s challenging to be a good father and a good president at the same time. Can you do both? If not, which one will you choose?
HOW WILL YOU LEAD?
- Weighty, dramatic conversations: Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
- Every choice has consequences: Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more. Even outside the office, your beliefs will be challenged by your friends and your family.
- Make allies and enemies: Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
- Pay attention to current events: Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
- What will your legacy be?: you have the freedom to take the country in many different directions, resulting in one of XX different endings.