Description of The Walking Dead: Betrayal
Buy The Walking Dead: Betrayal as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Walking Dead: Betrayal is a third person action game of cooperation and deception for up to 8 players. Out of resources, with a herd of walkers fast approaching, players must work together to complete objectives and make their escape. They’ll need to work fast, as walkers aren’t the only threat.
Incognito ‘traitors’ lurk among them, plotting to do everything in their power to delay repairs and prevent anyone from leaving. With so many creative ways to sabotage the team, the walkers are the most predictable threat. As evidence of their sabotage becomes apparent, paranoia and accusations threaten to tear the survivors apart as they desperately work towards escaping. Can you make it out alive?
Fight the Dead. Fear the Living.
- Teamwork: Survivors have no chance of escaping unless they work together. Players who wander off on their own can fall victim to hordes of walkers or become easy targets for the traitors.
- Communication: Communication is key if the survivors have any hope of escaping. Players can always communicate with other nearby players through proximity-based voice chat. Once two players find the same color radio, they can then communicate across the map, and can also use text chat and emotes.
- Crafting and Cooking: Venture out from the Safe Zone to scavenge resources to complete objectives, craft weapons and cook food to manage your hunger. You only have a limited amount of inventory space, so make your choices wisely.
- Betrayal and Deception: The traitors are outnumbered and weak when the game begins, so they need to blend in and earn the trust of other survivors while they build up their strength. But as the game progresses, traitors have so many creative possibilities to sabotage the team, the walkers are the most predictable threat. Poison food or interactable items, wear a walker skin-suit and blend in, lure a walker horde with a noisy skateboard, set traps, remove parts from team objectives, and when all else fails, you can always fall back on good old-fashioned murder.
- Seek Revenge as a Walker: Unfortunately, you didn’t survive, but death doesn’t need to be the end! Teleport quickly between walkers to take control, lure groups of walkers near survivors, and try to bite the hand that killed you.
- Customization: Add some flair to your character with cosmetics that can be bought with our in-game currency earned after each match!