Description of Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Buy Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf as a Steam Key.
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
- An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
- Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:**
- Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
- Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
Starting on January 1 2019, Steam has officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System Requirements Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
System Requirements Windows
||2.4 GHz Dual Core
||Hardware Accelerated Graphics
irectX 11 compatible GPU is required to play the game! Attempts on launching the game on systems which do not meet minimum requirements will cause crashes! Integrated GPUs may cause significant FPS drops! The game is not fully compatible with legacy AMD Radeon HD Video Cards which don't support DirectX 12!
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners