American Truck Simulator rolls out of the workshop with update 1.33
SCS Software releases their latest update for their trucking smash hit American Truck Simulator with Update 1.33 bringing new steam cloud saves, improved Physics and more.
Head back onto the roads as developer SCS Software has released their long awaited 1.33 Update for American Truck Simulator, which was previously only available in Open Beta. For this new update the game will receive a number of improvements, including the ability to finally save your profile via the Steam cloud - allowing players to load up their trucking progress on any PC with Steam. The update also changes how Rain drops behave against Glass, with a redesigned look to give a more "realistic" look to each droplet.
Since Euro Truck Simulator 2 is also based on the same code framework as American Truck Simulator, SCS would like to introduce the new features in a similar form soon to the highly popular simulation title. You can get a look at the changes below with a new trailer.
American Truck Simulator 1.33 Changelog
- Buyable turnpike double trailers (Nevada only)
- Added OR-140 road (Oregon DLC required)
- Steam cloud based profiles
- Reusable truck and trailer configuration templates
- Physics improvements (suspension, damping, braking, cogs)
- Rain drops behavior on glass improved
- Music shuffling
- Country/ state name localization settings
- g_disable_beacons (0/1/2) - for people that have issue with blinking lights
- Various customization options
- Due to the number of changes, most mods will need some work to catch up!