E3 2017 - Assassin's Creed Origins takes us to Egypt on October 27th with new RPG Mechanics
Assassin's Creed heads to Egypt with Assassin's Creed exploring the Brotherhood Origins, with new RPG Mechanics that allow players to find new weapons as they travel the world in search of discovery.
Assassin's Creed Origins is the next chapter in the Assassin's Creed series, taking place in Egypt where the Brotherhood were born. You will play as the last Medjay Bayek, with a struggle against powerful foes (including what appears to be a Giant Snake). As you travel Egypt you will explore the Great Pyramids and will uncover various mysteries that should remain buried.
The game will also introduce brand new RPG mechanics as the player can utilize various upgrades to help him in his journey. Along the way he may find various weapons that can be used which may be more powerful than his current loadout (something that has been seen in other games like Diablo). He also has an Eagle which is handy for surveying the skies to find targets and enemies that stand in his way.
In the gameplay demo we get a look at our main hero exploring an area of the game in search for his target. The team behind Black Flag have spent the last 4 years focusing on making a brand new experience from the franchise, you'll have a chance to play in a new way as you use both ranged and melee weapons seamlessly - allowing the player to take on multiple enemies at once.
- Experience the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt – Uncover lost tombs, explore the Great Pyramids, and discover the secrets of mummies, the gods, and the last pharaohs.
- An Origin Story – Start here, at the very beginning, with the never-before-told origin story of Assassin’s Creed. You are Bayek, protector of Egypt, whose personal story will lead to the creation of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
- Embrace Action-RPG – Experience a completely new way to fight as you loot and use a variety of weapons with different characteristics and rarities. Enjoy deep RPG progression mechanics, choose your preferred abilities, and challenge your skills against unique and powerful bosses.
- Each Quest is a Memorable Adventure – Pick and tackle quests at your own pace: each of them tells an intense and emotional story full of colorful characters and meaningful objectives.
- Explore a Full Country – From deserts to lush oases, from the Mediterranean Sea to the tombs of Giza, fight your way against dangerous factions and wild beasts as you explore this gigantic and unpredictable land.
You can look forward Assassin's Creed Origins on October 27rd for PC, Xbox One and PS4