Assassin's Creed Origins: Customise your PC experience with the Animus Control Panel launching this month
Customise your Assassin's Creed Origins experience on PC with The Animus Control Panel coming this month, allows users to tweak gameplay modifiers and more. Plus a new Trials of the Gods event Calendar for the month.
If you've ever wanted to have your very own sandbox experience with Assassin's Creed Origins then the upcoming Animus Control Panel gives you the freedom to customise your game with various settings that tweak the gameplay even further than what is seen in the main game. This free update will be coming to PC later this month nd feature 75 various parameters set within 11 categories, as well as a number of presets that can be loaded up. The Animus Control Panel will be embedded into the Uplay Library page and users will be able to share their creations with others using a dedicated forum.
Animus Control Panel Features
- 75 parameters within 11 categories
- Three pre-created presets available
- Presets created by players can be shared on a dedicated forum
- The Animus Control Panel is embedded in Uplay Library’s page
More details for the system will be revealed soon, but for now you can feast your eyes on the settings page for the upcoming Control Panel.
Trials of The Gods Calendar
There's also brand new Trials of the Gods to get involved with, starting now with Sobek on Normal and Anubis on Hard. Both Gods will be available until April 10th when a new pair will take their place on the rotation.
- April 3–10 → Sobek on Normal + Anubis on Hard
- April 10–17 → Sekhmet on Normal + Sobek on Hard
- April 17–24 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
- April 24–May 1 → Sobek on Normal + Anubis on Hard
As always, by taking part in the Trials of the Gods you will be able to get your hands on powerful gear.