Assassin's Creed Origins: March Updates and DLC dates
Take a trip back to Egypt this month as new content comes to Assassin's Creed Origins, with the upcoming The Curse Of the Pharaohs DLC launching on March 13th. Plus a new hard mode for Trials of the Gods and more.
It's quite a busy month for Assassin's Creed Origins, not only are we getting a number of updates to the base game - but we're also getting the next expansion "The Curse Of the Pharaohs" on March 13th which adds a new region, level cap and more. Bayek will once again be called up in the next DLC as he visits the Ancient capital city of Thebes in search of a mysterious artifact. The DLC takes place 4 years after the events of the main game, and will offer players new sights to see as they tackle the new content.
The Curse Of the Pharaohs Features
- Discover the Ancient capital city of Thebes with its temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Explore secret tombs in the Valley of Kings and what lies beyond
- New gear, outfits and mount
- Level Increase up to 55
Players are able to start the new DLC in one of two ways: Either by visiting Thebes on the map in the game, or by using a "Boosted Save" which boosts Bayek up to level 45 and gives him a set of pre-selected gear to match the challenge of the new content. The Curse Of the Pharaohs will be available separately or as part of the Season Pass/Gold Edition.
Aside from the upcoming DLC launching on March 13th, you can also enjoy a host of new free content coming to the game including more Trials of the Gods and more. There's even a new "Anubis Item Set" for those who take on the Trials of the Gods in hard mode. Look for the following coming on March 6th:
- Introduction quest “Lights Among the Dunes” to celebrate the arrival of The Curse of the Pharaohs expansion
- Hard mode for the Trials of the Gods to make the boss fights more challenging
- New Anubis Item Set as reward for defeating the Trials of the Gods in Hard mode
With the introduction of Hard Mode for Trials of the Gods, there will be 2 Gods each week to fight (one for each difficulty).
- March 6 – 13 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
- March 13 – 20 → Sobek on Normal + Anubis on Hard
- March 20 – 27 → Sekhmet on Normal + Sobek on Hard
- March 27 – April 3 → Anubis on Normal + Sekhmet on Hard
The in-game store will be getting new packs available to purchase as well, starting on March 6th with the Undead Pack which includes scorpion themed weapons, outfits and mount. On March 20th players will be able to get the Far Cry Primal pack that offers some tribal rewards such as two new bows, a mace and a flint Spear.
Lastly, those seeking a new outfit can get their hands on the Far Cry Primal "Hunter's Fur" outfit for Bayek on March 20th which will be a new Ubisoft Club reward.