AVICII Invector gets a moving launch trailer for the rhythm game
Feel the rhythm with the freshly launched game AVICII Invector, which will see you floating through various soundscapes of the late music producer Avicii (Tim Bergling), who sadly passed away in 2018. His greatest world hits come alive in the game as you try to hit the beats accurately. Among them are the hits such as "Wake Me Up", "Lay Me Down" and "Without You". Play the rhythm game AVICII Invector alone or competitively in one of the various multiplayer modes. Together with friends, the party will surely be even more fun.
AVICII Invector is the result of a long-term collaboration between Tim Bergling, the developer team of Hello There Games and Bergling's family members, based on Aviciis' ideas to combine his music with visual landscapes. The launch trailer for the game not only shows gameplay content from AVICII Invector, but also looks back on the life of the producer.
AVICII Invector Features:
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow through SIX mesmerising worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness.
AVICII Invector is now available to purchase, save 15% off today!