Battlefield 5 Launch Maps Revealed
Only a few more weeks to go until we get our hands on the World War 2 FPS Battlefield 5 which is launching on November 20th, and now we've got a sneak peak of the maps available to us at release with a brand new video. Battlefield 5 will feature 8 maps at launch which will cover a range of locations including snowy peaks, ruined streets and large open fields to do battle on.
Additionally there will be another map coming post-launch with the upcoming release of Panzerstorm.
Battlefield 5 Map Overview
- Hamada: Focus on Tank Battles with the largest map for Battlefield 5 at launch.
- Aerodrome: Set in a ruined Axis Airfield.
- Narvik: Fight in the Norwegian fjord to regain control of the harbour town.
- Fjell 652: Travel to the Snowy Mountains as infantry and planes collide on the peak.
- Devastation: Engage enemies in a ruined city by adapting to your surroundings.
- Rotterdam: Battle on the streets and canals of Rotterdam.
- Arras: Tanks roam the large fields while infantry flee to the trenches.
- Twisted Steel: A huge steel bridge located in a flooded marshland in France.