Cities: Skylines - Industries DLC launch and offers on the Game + DLC!
Conquer the Industry with the new Cities Skylines - Industries DLC, which is now available. And save up to 77% off the game and other DLC packs!
Become a master of Industry with the latest Cities: Skylines - Industry DLC, which is now available to purchase. This DLC will introduce one of the largest expansions for the game as players can customize industrial areas while trying to manage resources. You'll be able to harvest, process, store and transport their resources to other cities or commercial zones as they expand your reach and influence among the community. The DLC also includes a brand new city service for sorting mail and cargo airport to import/export factory goods. If that wasn't enough there's also 5 new maps, new policies, city services, buildings and more to discover!
Take a look at the brand new trailer to showcase the Cities: Skylines - Industry DLC in all it's glory. Purchase the DLC today or grab the Cities: Skylines - Industries Plus DLC which includes the Synthetic Dawn Radio DLC). We've also got a sale going on right now for the game and DLC to save up to 77% off, so if you're looking to complete your Cities: Skylines experience then take a look at the offers available below!
Cities: Skylines - Industries Features:
- Make It Happen - Follow your products from harvesting to processing, storage and production, then transport them to commercial zones or export to other cities.
- Captain Your Own Industry - Define an area with the industry area tool and place highly specialized industrial buildings to build and manage the production chain from raw material extraction up to final end product. Industry Areas are divided into four types based on the natural resource they are processing: Farming, Forest, Ore and Oil. These areas can level up upon reaching productions goals and staffing requirements.
Build it up, Buttercup - New industrial buildings include Extractors, Warehouse Facilities, Processing and Auxiliary Buildings, Industrial Props and Roads. Unique Factories, such as Food, Toy, Furniture, Car and Electronics produce luxury products, and require a large quantity of workers, water and electricity as well as input from your industries.
- Ship It - Manage traffic and logistics with industry warehouses and the use of the new Cargo Services including a cargo airport.
- Go Postal - Boost your citizens’ well-being with mail delivery and collection services. Post sorting facilities handle mail between outside connections and the post offices, and new Post Van and Truck vehicles enable the carriage.
- Wonk Hard - Three new Industry Policies and four City-wide Policies, including Workers’ Union, Sorting, Tolls, Wi-Fi, Logistics, Work Safety and Automation.
- Five New Maps - Rich in natural resources, transportation options and industrial opportunities, these new maps have all the right stuff.
- Four new hats for Chirper!