Close Combat: The Bloody First - Now Available!
War returns as the latest entry in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series is now available with the release of Close Combat: The Bloody First. This brand new title in the series is powered by the new 3D Archon engine, which allows for classic gameplay with battles fought around a variety of 3D landscapes. Close Combat: The Bloody First features not only a massive grand campaign, but also 3 Theatre Campaigns, 11 Operations and 36 battles. If that wasn't enough, you can take the fight online thanks to the online multiplayer mode.
Get a taste of the action and find out what the game is all about with the "What is Close Combat: The Bloody First in 2 Minutes" Gameplay video above!
Close Combat: The Bloody First Features
- 1 Grand Campaign, 3 Theatre Campaigns (Tunisia, Sicily and Normandy), 11 Operations and 36 battles
- Completely revised 3D that brings a whole new look and feel to the classic Close Combat gameplay. The new 3D engine allows an increased level of detail (down to the specific types of ammunition used by each weapon) and more realistic movement and projectile physics.
- 32 completely new battlefield maps covering the rugged terrain of Tunisia (14 maps), the mountains and valleys of Sicily (11 maps) and the beaches and bocage of Normandy (11 maps)
- For the first time, the armed forces of Italy appear in an official release
- Over 50 different vehicles, 300+ infantry and heavy weapon teams and over 100+ weapons and including for the first time US equipment from 1942-43.
- All new graphics and effects
- New sound effects
- New terrain types to cover the jagged ridges of Tunisia and the rough, broken battlefields of Sicily
- Historic organizations covering the US 1st Infantry Division and its German and Italian opponents
- Integrated multi-player lobby and match-making forums.
Close Combat: The Bloody First is available now and you can purchase it today to save 10% off!