Destiny 2: Year 2 Content Revealed - Forsaken Expansion launches September 4th
Bungie reveals the Year 2 content coming to their MMO Shooter Destiny 2, starting with the Forsaken Expansion launching on September 4th. Includes 2 New Destinations to explore, a new Raid, New Powers and more!
Get ready for another Year of Destiny 2 content as Bungie has revealed the first details for the upcoming Destiny 2: Forsaken expansion which arrives on September 4th. Players will find out what has happened to the Reef and team up with Cayde-6 to investigate the recent unrest. As soon as you arrive you'll discover some of the most wanted criminals in the Prison of Elders have broken out and you must pursue them. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn powerful weapons, uncover secrets and more later this year.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and much more content is planned to arrive, alongside free content for all players as well as the paid DLC expansions that will be launching in Year 2.
Here's a look at the features coming with Destiny 2: Forksaken when it launches:
Destiny 2: Forsaken Features
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow · New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
Destiny 2: Forsaken arrives on September 4th and marks the start of the Year 2 Content, with even more coming throughout 2019.