Disintegration launches June 16th and gets a new story trailer!
Command a squad of troops next month when the long awaited First Person Shooter Disintegration launches on June 16th. Created by V1 Interactive, which was founded by the Halo 1 creative director Marcus Lehto and SOCOM director Mike Gutmann. Like Halo and Destiny, there is a heavy focus on first person story, with a deep single player campaign and also tense multiplayer battles which pits pilots against one another.
You play as Romer Shoal, a pilot who must fight to Reboot Humanity against Black Shuck and the domineering Rayonne forces bent on eliminating human society. Learn more about the story with a brand new trailer while you wait!
- Tactical Gravcycle combat: Pilot a heavily armed Gravcycle featuring a variety of firepower, maneuverability, and abilities. Also command your crew on the ground, directing them to attack targets, pick up items, and use their unique abilities to turn the tide in battle.
- Riveting single-player campaign: From Marcus Lehto, the co-creator of Halo and creative director of Halo: Reach, comes an all-new sci-fi saga. Play as Romer Shoal and confront the Rayonne, a rising global army set on eliminating what remains of humanity.
- Frenetic multiplayer action: Battle across a variety of maps in three intense, team-based 5v5 multiplayer modes. Choose your favorite Gravcycle and lead your crew alongside your teammates, competing against opposing pilots to win objective-based matches.
- Customize your crews: Each multiplayer crew has their own individual look and personality, along with different skillsets and playstyles. Master your favorite crew and customize your experience with a variety of skins, banners, badges, and emotes.
Disintegration is launching on June 16th. Pre-order to get the following bonuses for free:
- Lost Ronin "Midnight": Take your enemies by surprise with the exclusive “Midnight“ skin for Lost Ronin.
- Flex: Flex on your opponents with the exclusive “Flex” emote.
- Disintegration Medal: Showcase your dedication to the cause with the Disintegration medal.
- Elite V1: Let everyone know that you stand with the dev team with the Elite V1 animated banner.