Eternity: The Last Unicorn RPG launches March 5th
Magic comes to life next week when Eternity: The Last Unicorn launches on March 5th. This upcoming action RPG is based heavily on Norse Mythology and sees a young Elf named Aurehen go on a quest to save the last Unicorn, who has been captured by Witches. Explore the the realm of Vanaheim, and meet a variety of characters on your journey. Gain powerful new abilities and skills to aid you in your quest with 2 playable characters to choose from, each with their own backstory and abilities.
Eternity: The Last Unicorn Features
- Level up your weapons, acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
- A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
- Discover and use new and more powerful items as you progress through the game.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of gameplay.
- A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
Eternity: The Last Unicorn launches next week on March 5th. Pre-order the game today to save!