Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC arrives November 29th
Start your engines and get ready to explore new regions of highway with the upcoming Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2, which on launches November 29th. The upcoming DLC will allow players to drive around the countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, as well as parts of western Russia (including Saint Petersburg) and southern Finland.
Visit dozens of new cities, town, ports and villages with large open roads ready for exploring. See the stunning landscapes and take in historical sights including relics of past ages. Beyond the Baltic Sea also features brand new unique 3D Assets, lush climate vegetation, new towns, local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars, adding another layer of realism to cities.
Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC Features
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea will be available on November 29th, and will be purchasable from Gamesplanet at launch!