Farming Simulator 22: How the new construction mode works (video)
With Farming Simulator 22, GIANTS Software introduces a new, improved construction mode. Landscaping and building construction are supposed to work better in unison.
The latest poll on the Farming Simulator YT channel has shown that players are mainly excited about the new sound design of Farming Simulator 22. The second place (out of five) is taken by the modernised construction mode, which developer and publisher GIANTS Software presents in detail here in the FarmCon video. Gameplay Programmer Jos Kuijpers shows you the new features of the construction mode, followed by QA Lead Ken Burgess and Gameplay Developer Stefan Maurus presenting the construction mode features in the upcoming Farming Simulator 22.
No botched construction
GIANTS is putting a lot of emphasis on improving the user experience, as it says in its in-house blog, responding to feedback from the huge Farming Simulator community. But beyond that, it is also the new production chains that require an adaptation of the construction mode. Easier operation, more objects, a faster workflow where landscape design and construction organisation are more in harmony. New tools also make terrain modifications easier.
Finally, for the new fruit varieties will also need new cultivation options, vines for grapes and olives, for example. If you keep animals on the farm (please let them live), you can look forward to fences that can be placed individually. There will be 10 different types of fences and gates in Farming Simulator 22.
New placement items in Farming Simulator 22
GIANTS Software divides the placement items into different categories, which we would like to present to you here (manufacturer information):
- "Buildings" are again divided into sheds, silos, silo extensions, containers and tools. Here you can find buildings such as the new Rudolf Hörmann sheds, each of which has functions such as vehicle service points or solar cells.
- "Production" contains all the buildings you need to start production chains or otherwise earn additional money. There are the subcategories factories, sales outlets, greenhouses, orchards and generators.
- "Animals" contains all the stables - in different shapes, sizes and with some additional features to help you keep animals.
- "Decoration" contains fences, (street) lights and more. With this set of items, you'll add lots of detail and charm to your farm.
- "Landscaping" contains the landscaping tools for modelling, texturing, trees and plants. Virtually everything to make your farm the way you like.
Pre-order Farming Simulator 22: now on Gamesplanet - with bonus content
As a direct partner of GIANTS Software, we are proud to be able to offer Farming Simulator 22 for your pre-orders already. If you buy your copy of Farming Simulator 22 on Gamesplanet, you not only reserve the CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack as bonus content with your pre-order, but you can also choose whether you prefer to activate Farming Simulator 22 with a Steam key or a GIANTS key. Of course, we guarantee punctual delivery of your keys, at the latest for the release. If there will be a preload phase, we will inform you in time. As a partner of GIANTS we are in constant contact with the developer and publisher.
Order your Farming Simulator 22 as a Steam or GIANTS key online at Gamesplanet now and get the CLAAS XERION SADDLE TRAC Pack for free as a pre-order bonus! Including CLASS XERION 4200 SADDLE TRAC and four more machines from KAWECO.