Jagged Alliance: Rage! launching September 27th
Jagged Alliance returns later this month with the launch of Jagged Alliance: Rage! l on September 27th from the team at Cliffhanger Productions, who are best known for making Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown and Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED. The game will take place 20 years after the original Jagged Alliance and take you on a journey through a harsh jungle to test your body and mind as you take on an entire army on a remote island.
Work with a friend with 2 player co-op or take on missions solo with a range of tactical options at your disposal from stealth to full on assault. Take a look at a new gameplay trailer while you wait!
Jagged Alliance: Rage! Features:
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
Jagged Alliance: Rage! is coming to PC on September 27th.