Killing Floor 2 - Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade Update Out Now!
Sink your teeth into some fresh corpses as the yearly Halloween for Killing Floor 2 is back with a new map, new weapons and more! Tripwire Interactive have unleashed the Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade update for their first person shooter which adds the new Monster Ball map, full Halloween makeovers for all zeds and bosses with all-new models, effects, and sounds. Plus new weapons, limited-time items, matchmaking improvements, and more.
Additionally, Tripwire are teaming up with the team behind Road Redemption to offer a crossover between the two games. Those who own Road Redemption will be able to get their hands on the Road Redeemer - a barbed wire covered bat that can be used to smash their foes, and is best suited to the Berseker Class. Players who own both games can also get new riders for Road Redemption with Hans Volter and DJ Skully making the jump over!
Take a look at the trailer and start blowing zombies apart today.
Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade Features
- New Map: Monster Ball - Test your mettle in this brand-new map with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover - Celebrate Halloween with a full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes - Lend us your ears for new main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons:
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher – Field Medic/Commando
- FN-Fal – Sharpshooter / Commando
- ROAD REDEMPTION Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
- This chained bat for the Berserker class is available exclusively on Steam for players with ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library.
The update is available right now and is free for all owners of Killing Floor 2. Don't own the game yet? You can save up to 67% off the game this week!