Knights of Honor II - Sovereign prepares for battle with a new launch trailer!
THQ Nordic presents the launch trailer for Knights of Honor 2 - Sovereign, the real-time strategy game released today. Don't let the genre name "Grand Strategy" scare you off - you'll get into this title just fine.
You want the throne, maybe even to rule over all of Europe. But can you hold the King's place? In Knights of Honor 2 - Sovereign, which is available now, you lead your empire through several periods of the Middle Ages as the ruler of one of more than 200 kingdoms from Europe, North Africa or parts of Asia. With the complexity of a grand strategy game - but it's easier to get into Knights of Honor 2 than, for example, a Crusader Kings or Victoria 3. Because complex doesn't have to be complicated at the same time.
Publisher THQ and developer Black Sea Games have taken it upon themselves to make the entry into Knights of Honor 2 as simple as possible without sacrificing in-depth gameplay. Diplomacy, religion, urban development, trade, espionage, cultivating the royal court, real-time battles with huge armies - you'll have to get a handle on it all in this strategy game. And who knows, you might even dominate human opponents online in the multiplayer sessions.
Knights of Honor 2 - Sovereign Features
- Accessible Grand Strategy - All the depth of religion, diplomacy, city development, and more, with none of the confusion
- Choose Your Kingdom – Select from over 200 kingdoms across Europe, North Africa, and parts of Asia
- Real-Time Gameplay – The Medieval world comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court - Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles - Lead your armies directly in riveting RTS engagements
- Robust Multiplayer - Join with multiple friends to take on new challenges across the medieval world