LEGO Worlds Update adds brand new Sandbox Mode
Update takes LEGO fans even further, with added Sandbox features now available in the brick building LEGO Worlds. Build to your heart's desire with new features that rival Minecraft.
Expand your world as a new update for LEGO Worlds has arrived, which features a much requested addition to the game as it now has it's very own Sandbox mode. The sandbox mode, which is much like Minecraft will allow players plenty of freedom to create anything without limits such as structures or anything they desire. Now you will no longer need to worry about limits as the game offers a true sandbox experience just like it's rival Minecraft!
New UI improvements have also been made that will help players navigate the menus a little better. Plus it seems that LEGO Nexo Knights and LEGO City Emergency content will be coming to LEGO Worlds soon, with a tease mentioning it as part of the Brick Build Showcase that will give players access to new characters, creatures, vehicles, props and items from various LEGO franchises that can be added to your collection.
LEGO Worlds - 4 Things You Need To Know About Sandbox Mode
ADDITIONAL PATCH NOTES
- Fixed instances that result in loss of Save Data (All Formats)
- Added Galaxy Map to Front Menu on Console to allow players with full galaxy maps to delete worlds.
- Fixed ‘Cannot Create Save Data’ Issue
- Added ability to delete worlds from the galaxy map without having to load into game1
- Fixed multiple instances of Worlds freezing around 95-98% loading.
- Added Support for Early Access Worlds in Sandbox Mode (See Guide on Steam)
- Improved Spawn balance for rarer discoveries
- Improved underground lighting
- Brick Build copying fixes instances of Door and Windows not being copied
- Improved Starter World Camera Cuts
- Added additional fixtures to Build Tool
- Corrected aiming on Mouse for projectiles firing
- Corrected instances of Quest Spawn points appearing before Quest Giver is available
- Improved Brick Build Showcase Connection times.
- Improved Galaxy Map interactions and World Creation menus.
- Fixed Jewel Thief quest allowing Dragon Wizard to be unlocked much easier
- Added ability to skip cutscenes to Mouse
- Increased Discovery Tool aiming tolerance
If you want to read the entire patch notes you can do so over on the Steam forums. The Sandbox mode is now live for PC, Xbox One and PS4.