My Time At Portia leaves Steam Early Access
Travel to the town of Portia and restore your Father's former workshop by growing crops, raising animals and befriend the locals in the open world crafting game My Time At Portia, which has just left Steam Early Access. After a lengthy period in Steam Early Access, developers Pathea Games have crafted a truly special world which can be played by players of all ages. They've expanded the game much over the course of Early Access with plenty of new features to give countless hours of playtime with and they're not done yet as they promise to continue bringing new updates in the future!
Take a look below at some of the new features launched with the game today, and if you've yet to give the game a shot maybe it's worth a look!
Day 1 Update Features
- New story content – Continue your quest to uncover the secrets of Portia and experience the epic finale!
- New side missions – including NPC quests!
- Start a family – have or adopt a baby with your spouse!
- Host parties at your workshop
- More player customisation – including beards and face decorations!
- New items and furniture
- New calendar features – including player birthday and wedding anniversary
- Additional audio, text, music and UI features
- Additional language support – My Time At Portia now supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- And loads more! (see the full changelog)
My Time At Portia is now available for Windows, and will eventually make a jump to MAC too as the developers have teased news in bringing it to the platform in the future.