Space Run: Galaxy Trailer
The sequel to the 2014 Space Run is almost here, on June 17th you'll be able to once again take on the role of Captain Buck Mann as he battles across the galaxy to deliver his cargo as best he can.
Space Run: Galaxy takes place 20 years after the original and Buck has setup his own intergalactic courier service. You play as one of his runners and it's your job to make sure the cargo arrives safely by any means necessary!
Prepare for warp!
Venture into the depths of space spanning an entire galaxy, with 4 solar systems and over 50 zones to visit across 100+ runs. Space Run Galaxy offers limitless gameplay, while fresh new features expand the original experience:
- User-created contracts – Take on contracts from other players for better rewards and unlimited replayability.
- Intergalactic player market – Trade hard-earned goods with your fellow space runners to sell off extra supplies, or snap up a tidy bargain.
- New corporations offer riskier jobs – Carry the extra fragile cargo of XenoPrime, or risk transporting The Force’s highly dangerous weapon prototypes (which may even endanger your own ship!)
- Fresh dangers await – Face off against brand new boss-type enemies, such as deadly pirate ships and huge space monsters…
- Deep customization – Customize the shape and size of any ships you acquire during your adventure. There’s no restriction for what ship you use in each mission, letting you get creative with every run!