Steel Division 2 gets a brand new In-Game Trailer
Last month we got word that Eugen Systems were working on a brand new title in the Steel Division series Steel Division 2 was unveiled with an explosive trailer, and now we've got a new in-game trailer to show off even more action! Set on the Eastern Front of World War 2, players will take control of an army during Operation Bagration, as they cover the Soviet counter-attack against Axis forces in Byelorussia.
In the trailer we get a look at the new Armory for the game which shows off each tank and plane with realistic detail, as well as a glimpse at the battles which will feature up to 600 historically accurate units in the game. Lastly we get a look at the Dynamic turn based based campaigns that allow commanders to lead their troops, manage supplies and reinforcements.
- Brand-new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Host of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
Currently there is no planned release date for the game, but you can signup on the Official Website to register your interest in the game and unlock an exclusive Ace Skin.