Stellaris - Hotfix 1.0.3 released!
Another Hotfix update for Stellaris has been released, not a huge patch but a couple changes including another optimization for performance.
- Fixed Planet capital modifier being spammed.
- Fixed CTD caused by ground combat side containing invalid armies.
- Fixed issue with disabling everything in Outliner would render it unusable.
- Fixed issue with orbital bombardment of swarm invaders.
- Removed shortcut from "help" button to avoid colliding with fleet "hold" shortcut.
- Performance optimizations caused by huge amounts of resource stations.
- Ship designer: List of designs is sorted according to ship sizes.
- Transport ships are now designable.
Both the 1.1 (CLARKE) and 1.2 (ASIMOV) updates are progressing according to schedule. Our intention is to release 1.1 as a beta patch late next week.