Transport Fever 2 coming to PC on December 11th, new trailer releasesd!
Good Shepherd Entertainment gets the coal burning as the upcoming simulation sequel Transport Fever 2 launches on December 11th. Gets a new trailer!
Prosperity and progress for the world! To achieve this, we need first class transport routes on land, water and in the air. Carve out new routes and infrastructure when Transport Fever 2 launches next month on December 11th. Publisher Good Shepherd Entertainment is preparing to launch the game, and with it comes a brand new launch gameplay trailer which you can get a glimpse of below while you wait!
In Transport Fever 2 you make sure that the rural and urban population benefits from the best traffic routes. Raw materials and various goods must also be transported from A to C via B so that cities and industrial centres prosper. Expand your transport empire via rail, bus, air and trucks, as you take on the campaign mode with 3 continents to explore.
Good Shepherd promises more than 200 authentic replicas of European, Asian and American vehicles and aircraft for the sequel to the award winning simulation classic. The original Transport Fever, has received quite a bit of praise from the Steam community with a "very positive" rating from reviews. You can also make the most of different climate zones with the map editor of Transport Fever 2 to create individual landscapes thanks to the addition of modding support.
Transport Fever 2 Features
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games
- Three landscape types: moderate, dry, and tropical
- Realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbors
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers
- Dynamic economy and city simulation
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Detailed game world with physics-based lighting
- Individually simulated land animals, birds and fish
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode
- Extensive modding support via the Steam Workshop
Transport Fever 2 will be released on December 11th and will soon be available at Gamesplanet to purchase.