Transport Fever 2 starts delivering today with a fresh launch trailer!
It's a great day for Simulation fans as developer Urban Games has rolled out the next entry in their popular transport simulator series Transport Fever 2 which is now available. Our partner Squirrel has also been taking a look of the game with a new Let's Play series focusing on Campaign and giving an overview of all the game has to offer in depth. A few gaming sites have also began to review the game, with The Indie Game Website rating it an impressive 8/10 that improves upon the original.
It’s smoother and richer than its predecessor and has enough unique features to leave you pleasantly surprised with every upgrade and chapter. The campaign is long and varied, and the difficulty curve gives enough scope to appeal to all levels of interest. I’m going to waste a lot of time on this game. And I’m probably going to miss my train.
Transport Fever 2 Features
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games
- Three landscape types: moderate, dry, and tropical
- Realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbors
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers
- Dynamic economy and city simulation
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Detailed game world with physics-based lighting
- Individually simulated land animals, birds and fish
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode
- Extensive modding support via the Steam Workshop