Description of Along the Edge
Buy Along the Edge as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Along the Edge is a visual novel set in the European countryside, where your choices impact the main character's personality and appearance.
Daphné is at a dead-end. She's unsatisfied by her personal and professional life. So, when she inherits an old family house in a remote part of the country, she jumps at the opportunity to start anew.
Does she decide to embrace her legacy or does she hang on to her old way of life?
An adult and slightly occult universe painted with the vibrant colors of the European countryside.
Each of your choices impact the main character personality, mood and appearance.
A huge amount of content, enough to fill a two years compendium of a comic-book series:
- Over 450 hand-made full-screen illustrations and 20 characters with over 400 different variants and attitudes (including 38 possible appearance evolutions of the main character, Daphné),
- 80.000 words in English and in French (which would translate into a 400 pages novel).
60 different endings, 28 achievements to unlock. Throughout the story, your choices will impact:
- how the plot ends (6 possibilities),
- the destiny of the main character (4 possibilities),
- the romantic relationships of the main character (3 possibilities),
- several smaller plot points (such as the life or death of some supporting characters).