Description of Borderlands 3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles (Epic)
- DLC 2 is included in the Season Pass
- Requires the base game to play
The only thing more precious than loot is love. It's time for a joyous celebration now that Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs have announced their upcoming nuptials. The adventurous couple has invited you and your fellow Vault Hunters to a surprisingly dangerous engagement party, hosted on the planet of Xylourgos where a gargantuan monster lies frozen above a decrepit village.
As if this ice world's biting cold and vicious wildlife aren't welcoming enough, a band of creepy occultists who worship the monster's carcass are hellbent on breaking up the betrothed partners. You'll have to fight back the forces of otherworldly evil if Wainwright and Hammerlock are to have their happily ever after. Luckily, the most badass wedding planner in the galaxy has got your back: Gaige, a former Vault Hunter who's inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap.
Many creatures and cultists will need to be dealt with before Wainwright and Hammerlock can say I do, but those intrepid lovebirds wouldn't want it any other way. Let's lock, load, and liquidate some tentacled monsters so we can make with the matrimony.
This content requires Borderlands 3 to play and is included in the Season Pass.
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror
- Brave the bone-chilling wastes of Xylourgos, an all-new ice planet unlike anywhere you've visited in the Borderlands before
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits
- Delve into the disturbing and occasionally daft backstories of cursed townfolk in a host of spine-tingling side missions
- Arm your Vault Hunter with some of the deadliest gear in the galaxy, including a trove of additional Legendaries and some supremely powerful Class Mods
- Flaunt your sense of style with a slew of new cosmetic items, from Vault Hunter Heads & Skins to interactive Room Decorations and all-new Vehicle Skins