Description of Capital Command
Buy Capital Command as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Capital Command is a space-sim that puts you in charge of a powerful capital ship doing battle in the far reaches of space. The AI in charge of local defense has gone rogue, and at this distant frontier outpost, you're the only chance of restoring order. Your crew follows your every command as you give orders to navigators, gunners, repair teams, and engineers, directing a large, cumbersome ship equipped with an expansive arsenal.
REALISTIC SPACE COMBAT
Face the unique challenge of conflict in space - where threats can come from all sides and split-second judgments can be the difference between victory and defeat.
- Ships move realistically, and whether you automate navigation or adjust your thrust vectors manually, you'll both fight against and embrace inertia in the vacuum of space.
- Six degrees of freedom means you can move in all directions at any time, adjusting pitch, roll, and yaw as you try to find your targets while dodging their attacks.
- Spot your enemies from hundreds of kilometers away and plan your approach vector to isolate and outmaneuver them.
- Adjust your angles to make sure the right weapons can hit the right targets. Position your point defense turrets to lay down a protective screen against incoming missiles, while your own missiles and solid projectile salvos return fire.
A capital ship like yours is kitted out with cutting-edge technology to spot, destroy, and defend against the enemy.
- From solid projectile artillery to missile pods and point defense turrets, you have many weapons – each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Damage control teams work constantly to repair damage to the ship, but your orders can prioritize bringing specific equipment back online to match current needs.
- Use salvaged resources and scrap from engagements to repair and upgrade your vessel, or commandeer an enemy capital ship entirely, adapting to its loadout and capabilities.
You arrive at an outpost in a remote corner of space – shortly after, disaster strikes. An AI combat fleet has gone rogue, and it's up to you to assess and neutralize the threat.
- Procedurally generated campaigns will constantly challenge you with an ever-present and imminent threat, as well as present new opportunities to acquire resources and equipment. Make strategic decisions on which targets to engage, and how best to use the spoils of war.
- Acquire and use intel to overcome the enemy, tracking hyperspace jumps and choosing whether to evade or engage, all while keeping an eye on fuel reserves to ensure you're not caught out of position in the dark void of space.
- With a massive arsenal at your disposal, your command of the ship will need to adapt across multiple playthroughs to the options and challenges each campaign presents – no single playthrough will show you everything the universe has to offer.
- Test your skills and train against 13 AI ship classes in custom battles, honing your command ability for campaign mode, where any misstep could result in the loss of a sector.
Capital Command will challenge you to think two steps ahead of your enemy – you'll be constantly outnumbered and the use of clever battle tactics is essential to your survival. As captain of a capital ship, you are responsible for both a formidable weapon and the countless lives aboard.