Description of Civilization IV - Colonization
Buy Civilization IV - Colonization as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization does not require the original Civilization IV game to play.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third opening in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total convertion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on thier quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppresive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
Features Civilization IV: Colonization
- Classic game design rebuilt for the modern era
- Fight the homeland and etablish a new nation
- Improved Diplomacy
- Historical figures provide adaptive gameplay
- Brand new interface
- Multiplayer offers endless replay value
- Detailed tutorial guides players in their conquest
- Mods and community tools with a map editor