Description of Codename: Panzers - Phase One
Buy Codename: Panzers - Phase One as a Steam Key.
No, this can't be! Initial outpost reports showed only armored infantry, but some serious hardware is headed this way! How could two 70-ton German Königstiger battle tanks simply be overlooked?! Well, no time to lay blame, just aim the bazooka and bring up the tanks from the rear. Only a direct hit can destroy them....
Codename: Panzers thrusts you into the high-powered battles of World War II. Whether played in towns with bullet-riddled buildings, bleak mountain landscapes, or treacherous swamps, Codename: Panzers offers real-time combat rampages with awesome 3D graphics. Create your combat force from over 100 finely detailed units, from a flame-throwing squad to a Soviet Stalin organ rocket launcher to a German Königstiger battle tank. Be the commander--demolish the enemy with clever tactical maneuvers. Experience the nerve-jangling thrill of strategic gaming--in Codename: Panzers!
Codename Panzers: Phase One Features
- 30 versatile missions in 3 thrilling campaigns
- Every unit is designed with realistic fields of vision shaped by sound, experience and external conditions
- More than 50 individually controllable and historically accurate vehicles: tanks, cannons, trucks, jeeps and motorcycles
- A huge arsenal for the infantry, including flame throwers, bazookas, shells and mines
- Soldiers creep, crawl, run, and dive for cover
- Infantry makes use of equipment such as bandages, field telephones, binoculars and even rubber dinghies
- Using an ingenious bonus system, troops gain prestige points that can be used to buy more units or make upgrades and repairs
- Finely detailed war-damaged equipment and constructions, from realistic function failure to total annihilation
- Fully remastered to work with modern systems
- Support for modern display resolutions
- All patches included
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience