Description of Dead In Bermuda
Buy Dead In Bermuda as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
DEAD IN BERMUDA is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island. Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.
Dead in Bermuda Features:
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
- 50 new dialogs, mostly for the endgame (day 40+)
- Cook Fish & Meat at your campfire! You can now cook without the cooking pot, right from the start, at the expense of fire intensity. (click on the campfire to get the option)
- Exploration now carry over the next area, so you don’t lose anymore the extra points. You can even explore several tiles at a time.
- Camp stations’ condition now degrades over time! You must repair them from time to time, using resources.
- Click on a camp station to “check condition” and repair it.
- The station condition is indicated in the HUD by a percentage bar. BEWARE, the percentage indicates a flat multiplier on the efficiency of the station, so it’s rather important.
- For example, if the fruit basket would give you 2 to 5 fruits, with its condition at 80% you will get only 1.6 to 4 fruits (80% of the 2 to 5).
- The more you use a station, the more it deteriorates. The deterioration value increases over time too.
- “Effects of time”: now, the longer you stay on the island, the harder it gets to do some actions:
- Some camp stations give less resources.
- The negative effects on states become higher. (it gets more tiring to explore the other end of the map)
- The characters start getting a bit of depression overnight too.
- The effects are not so visible until the very late game (at start, your characters becoming better at doing things compensate the effects of time)
- Easy mode: the game getting a bit more challenging, we added an easy mode that you can activate at any time in the options menu. It just decreases the negative states increases, but doesn’t touch to anything else, so you can enjoy the game as it is.