Pre-order now your Steam key for Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed at Gamesplanet to get the standalone multiplayer-DLC Destroy All Humans! - Clone Carnage for free!
Wreak havoc in Destroy All Humans! - Clone Carnage! This standalone DLC comes with 4 modes, 6 maps, and up to 4-player multiplayer. Split-screen lets you double the damage in local 2-player multiplayer. Unleash your wild side in Rampage, Armageddon, Race, and Abduction modes!
Description of Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed
Buy Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who's boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Starting on January 1 2019, Steam has officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System Requirements Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed
System Requirements Windows
||Windows 10 (64 bit)
||Intel CPU @ 3 GHz | AMD CPU @ 3 GHz
||4 GB, Pixel Shader 5.1
||Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed © 2021 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Developed by Black Forest Games GmbH. THQ and THQ Nordic are trademarks of Embracer Group AB, Sweden. Unreal Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2022, Epic Games, Inc. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.