Description of Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition (GOG)
The city must survive.
Frostpunk is a blend of city-builder, society survival and a strategy game where heat means life and every decision comes at a price. In an entirely frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. You face the task of building the last city on Earth and securing the means necessary for your community to survive. Optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management will consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of the outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state.
What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit? And who will you become in the process?
Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition consists of:
- Frostpunk – full version of the base game
- Frostpunk Season Pass - a set of three expansions of the Frostpunk universe:
- The Rifts - already available being the first mini expansion which brings new endless mode map and a new constructible building – The Bridge.
- The Last Autumn - this one is going to be a vast expansion of the game's universe by introducing brand new scenario along with game-changing mechanics and unique architecture, while broadening Frostpunk’s lore and narrative.
- Project TVADGYCGJR - The scouts of New London are currently in search of the intel about this forthcoming expansion. Their safe return with the new information is expected at the launch of The Last Autumn.
- Frostpunk Original Soundtrack - it's the original soundtrack from the game, composed by Piotr Musiał. All tracks mastered and mixed for the digital version of the album, delivered in all popular formats.
- Frostpunk: Digital Artbook - "New London. The art of Frostpunk" presents all the unique art from the game as well as the history of people working on the visual design, concept art and inspirations.