Description of Railway Empire: Japan
Buy Railway Empire: Japan as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Japan 1872: after the successful restoration of the Meiji rule, the Land of the Rising Sun moves on to a promising era of major industrial and economic change. Japan’s long-term ambition to develop its own modern nation-wide railway network becomes a reality. People from formerly feudal regions are yearning to travel to booming metropolises.
In Railway Empire – Japan, use foresight, planning and clever strategy to establish a railway network to facilitate this “great commute”. Will you prioritise the much-desired passenger transport or give preference to the transportation of goods? Think carefully and weigh your profits against the satisfaction of your passengers.
- 2 new scenarios: ‘Rising Sun’(1870 – 1890) and ‘Twisted Paths’ (1900 - 1920)
- Map expansion: 3 new maps of “Japan” (All, Mid and South) available in Free Game and Sandbox modes.
- 8 historical engines including the D51 Degoichi, Class 9600 Kyuroku and Class 8620 Hachiroku
- 28 new tradeable goods (e. g. sake and rice) and 35 more cities to discover.
- Added ‘ticket’ feature playable on all Railway Empire maps - cater to tourists and commuters to increase your profits.
- 11 iconic Japanese landmarks including Osaka Castle, Hells of Beppu and the Itsukushima Shrine
- New music, buildings and reworked mini portraits for characters