Description of Star Wolves
Buy Star Wolves as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Star wolves is a 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements. The game thrusts players into a world of freelance space hunters in the XXI-XXII century A.D. during a time of political crisis for the all-powerful Empire and the three mega-corporations that control all the known worlds. Corruption prospers planet-side and only space can give a man his freedom, but not without a cost: space is not a safe place anymore. Human space pirates, rogue AI computers that rebelled against humanity and empire patrol ships roam space in search of easy prey.
Players begin the game as a bounty hunter with little more than an old, run-down space fighter and a dream, but as they advance in the game and prosper, their piloting and battle skills improve, allowing access to more advance spacecraft. Players can control a party of up to six bounty hunters, each possessing different skills, abilities and personality.
Team tactics give players vast opportunities in battles when shear fire power isn't enough. Tactical ruses, planning and executing ambushes or deploying spaceships' special abilities provide cunning commanders the ability to crush enemies according to their style of play.
- Spectacular 3D real-time battle system
- Original blend of tactical and action game play
- Variety of missions and mission-types including stealth, hit and run and assault missions
- Non-linear storyline and game play
- Secondary and secret quests along with primary missions
- Over 25 space fighters
- Dozens of energy and missile weapons
- Over 40 missions
- A choice of eight game characters, both male and female, to form your party
- Original RPG system