Bus Simulator 18 - Official map extension launches May 22nd
Take a trip to Seaside Valley later this week in the upcoming Bus Simulator 18 - Official map extension, which includes 9 new missions, 20 bus stops, 2 districts, new characters and much more! Establish a new public transportation network between Seaside Valley’s city center and Kerststadt’s recently built airport. You'll also be able to start up a night bus service to keep the students who like to party into the wee hours of the morning happy.
Meet new characters, such as urban development consultant Michael Bach, who will introduce you to new missions. There's also improved voice-over work for passengers (available in English and German) to offer more variety to the conversations.
Bus Sim 18 - Official map extension Features:
- Official map extension for Bus Simulator - a game much loved by critics and fans alike.
- 9 new missions with a playtime of up to 10 hours in total (playtime varies depending on player type).
- Expand your game by 2 municipal districts, 2 skins, 4 decals and 20 bus stops.
- Many new road miles in the varied districts of ‘Kerststadt’ and ‘Sonnstein’.
- Connect an airport and a tourist region to the city center of Bus Simulator’s metropolis Seaside Valley.
- Meet new characters such as the consultant for urban development, Michael Bach. He will also introduce you to the new missions.
- Enhanced voice-overs of bus passengers provide even more variety (English and German) in your daily life as a bus driver.
Bus Simulator 18 - Official map extension launches on May 22nd and will soon be available at Gamesplanet to purchase.