Darksiders 3 - Cinematic Intro and Gameplay Trailer
Take on the seven deadly sins with the hack and slash action of Darksiders 3, which launches next week on November 27th. Take a look at the game's Opening Cinematic and Gameplay trailer while you wait.
Learn more about the four horsemen of the apocalypse with the Cinematic Intro for Darksiders 3, which is set to release next week on November 27th. Like her brothers, FURY is sent to a war torn Earth in order to restore balance. She must track down and hunt the Seven Deadly Sins throughout the world and bring them to justice. The Charred Council call upon FURY to take them down by any means necessary.
As she progresses throughout the course of the game she'll evolve with new powers and weapons. Explore a living open world with plenty of environments, creatures and puzzles to solve. Get a glimpse of the gameplay with a new trailer while you wait!
Darksiders 3 Features:
- Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Darksiders 3 launches next week on November 27th. You can pre-order the game to get an exclusive pre-order armour for free. Those who pre-order the Deluxe Edition can save 13% off the game!