Wreckfest gets a Holiday update with brand new free tracks and more!
Cause more mayhem and destruction as a brand new update for THQ Nordic's demolition derby racing game Wreckfest is now available. Featuring two new tracks, voting for multiplayer, car customization for the multiplayer lobby and more! As well as the update players will also be able to get their hands on even more cars with The Modified Monsters Car Pack, which is part of the Season Pass. The Monsters Car Pack includes 5 new vehicles, each one ready for battle.
- Added two new tracks: Hellride & Vale Falls Circuit
- Added track voting to multiplayer
- Added player hosted public servers
- Added car customization to multiplayer lobby
- Added visualisation for cars that just have been reset
- Ragdolls can now be reset after driver was ejected
- Added support for DLC Modified Monsters Car Pack
- Various performance improvements and bugfixes
Be sure to see full patch notes to find out everything included in the new update.
You can also save on Wreckfest until December 19th with our sale on the base game.