Description of BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition
One of the highest-scoring puzzle platformers of 2015 is coming back in a Complete Edition featuring the award-winning game BLACKHOLE, all available DLC (including the brand new Challenge Vault) and plenty of bonus materials!
BLACKHOLE: Complete Edition is packed with extra content, such as:
- 3 pieces of DLC (Testing Lab, Secret of the Entity, Challenge Vault)
- Over 130 levels, including 10 all-new, insanely difficult locations
- Digital artbook and soundtrack featuring more than 40 tracks
- Developer diaries
- Playable first prototype of the game
- Printable high resolution artwork
- 12 wallpapers and collector cards
BLACKHOLE is an award-winning hardcore platformer with over 15 hours of story-driven sci-fi comedy and gravity-twisting puzzles. Complete Edition now available!
When the crew of the spaceship Endera is sucked into a black hole, it seems like the end. Fortunately, the ship crashes on Entity – an unidentified object resembling a planet. After the crash, the first member to wake up is the guy who makes coffee for the crew - you! There’s no one around and your only ally is Auriel, the ship’s computer’s sarcastic A.I. Together, you’ll need to come up with a plan to fix the spaceship, save the others and become heroes of planet Earth by closing the black hole once and for all. It won’t be an easy task, because the mysterious caves, lost cities, towering mountains and deep forests are full of tricky, gravity-defying puzzles and deadly traps.
- More than 90 levels in 6 dimensions to explore
- Hundreds of secrets to discover and puzzles to solve
- A fully-voiced sci-fi comedy with a cool soundtrack
- Pixel-perfect controls for both keyboard and gamepad