Description of FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Digital Deluxe Edition
Buy FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Digital Deluxe Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Digital Deluxe Edition Set Includes:
- “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse” (full game)
- ”FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse” Digital Artbook
The Digital Artbook featuring artwork and the soundtrack of “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse” can be accessed within the game.
- Rogetsu Isle Dinner Party Costume Set
Costumes for each character are available within the game:
- Ruka Exclusive Costume “Japanese Swimsuit”
- Misaki Exclusive Costume “Dancer Swimsuit”
- Ruka Exclusive Costume “Chinese Evening Dress (Emerald)”
- Misaki Exclusive Costume “Chinese Evening Dress (Crimson)”
- Ruka Exclusive Costume “Nightwear (Blue)”
- Misaki Exclusive Costume “Nightwear (Pink)”
- Choshiro Exclusive Costume “Rash Guard & Surf Shorts”
- Ruka Exclusive Accessory “Cat Ears (White)”
- Misaki Exclusive Accessory “Cat Ears (Black)”
- Choshiro Exclusive Accessory “Detective's Hat”
- Ruka Exclusive Accessory “Organ Mask (Rogetsu Kagura - Vocal)”
- Misaki Exclusive Accessory “Organ Mask (Rogetsu Kagura - Bell)”
- Madoka Exclusive Accessory “Organ Mask (Rogetsu Kagura - Strings)”
Note: “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse” is also available for purchase on its own. Please be careful to avoid making a redundant purchase. Note: This item includes the same content as the “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Digital Deluxe Upgrade Pack” Please be careful to avoid making a redundant purchase.
“FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse” was released in Japan in 2008 as the fourth game in the FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO series. Following the remastering of “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water,” the series masterpiece is being brought back to life with upgraded graphics.
A group of children mysteriously disappeared during a festival on Rogetsu Isle. Although they were found, they had lost their memories. Now they have returned to the island as teenagers. The girls rely on the Camera Obscura, a camera with the power to capture and seal away unthinkable horrors, and the faint beam of their flashlight while exploring various locations and fending off the ghosts that attack them as they attempt to discover the truth of their haunting past.
This is an old camera with the ability to repel vengeful ghosts and seal away their power by photographing them. As such, it is an indispensable item throughout the game. The Camera Obscura can be used as a weapon against ghosts by spotting them through the viewfinder and taking photos of them to inflict damage. It also plays a major role in the girls' investigation, as its special power allows them to see the keys that allow them to find their way through new areas.
Exploring Rogetsu Isle
Explore the dimly lit Western-style mansions and abandoned hospitals on the island by relying on the moonlight and the faint beam of your flashlight. Progress the story by interacting with items and places that spark your interest. From past newspaper articles and notes, you uncover the vile secrets of the past, unravel the lost memories of the protagonist, and discover the truth.
- Improved Graphics
In-game movies and character models have been improved to make the story and characters more appealing. In addition, the graphics have been improved for each platform. The rendering of shadows and the beam of the flashlight has been refined so players can experience more realistic horror.
- New Snap Mode
Pose characters and ghosts freely to create haunting memories in the new snap mode. Perhaps you may even take unexpected spirit photos by accident...
- New Costumes
The original costume lineup has been altered slightly, and new costumes have been added. Change the characters' costumes to experience the investigation in different ways.