Description of FlatOut
Buy FlatOut as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Experience the drive of your life in Flat Out as you throw yourself around 45 challenging tracks in one of 16 fully upgradeable cars. The track environment is subject to an advanced physics system unique to this game, and is set to define a new standard in racing games. Fences will shatter, tyre walls will explode, water tanks and barrels will fly across the track into other cars. Every time you lose control, you will truly feel the weight of the car as it collides with and destroys a barn, or smashes into the pack of cars ahead of you, and with 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly.
Anything you destroy or alter stays a part of the race, increasing the carnage to unprecedented levels. Broken fences, free rolling tyres, and even mangled parts of cars are left scattered around the track, increasing the mayhem with every lap. The expansive free-roaming tracks also allow you to dictate exactly how you drive your race, whether that be taking every shortcut, jump and by-road you can find, or keeping to the racing line and using your driving skills to rein supreme.
An extensive championship mode will keep you "flat out" for months on end as you battle through a huge variety of races, mini-games and the most outrageous arenas of destruction you could possibly imagine. And it doesn't stop there. Online and multiplayer gaming options add even more variety to the game play. Challenge your closest peers, or the best gamers from across the globe and compete in the most realistic racer to date.
- 16 different cars to race, customise and upgrade
- Full car damage modelling which also affects the performance of the car
- Unparalleled realistic scenery and debris damage with fully destructible driving environments
- Carefully tuned car physics to give a truly realistic feel to each car
- 45 tracks to master over 5 different environments including the challenge of snow-covered terrain.
- Two-player split screen mode for a AAA racing experience with friends
- A whole host of extra fun enhancing mini-games including 'Figure of 8' and 'Demolition Bowl'