Description of iO
iO is a physics platformer in which you control a ball. By growing or shrinking the ball you can influence its speed and weight. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels. Toy with the laws of physics, solve the puzzles and reach the exit as quickly as possible. Can you win the gold medal in all levels?
- 225 challenging levels to solve, including the extra tough Impossiball Levels.
- Crafty mechanics like inversed gravity, portals, tricycles and movable objects.
- Leaderboards in all levels to race against your friends and other iO players.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold medals to earn.
- Dual Stick controller support.
Awards & Recognition
"GDC 2015 Honorable Mention 'Best in Play' category" San Francisco, United States
"IndieCade 2014 Finalist" Los Angeles, United States
"Dutch Game Awards 2014 Honorable Mention" Amsterdam, Netherlands
"European Innovative Games Award 2014 shortlist" Frankfurt, Germany
"Global Game Jam 2012 winner" Hilversum, Netherlands*