Description of King of the Dwarves: Underground City Builder
Buy King of the Dwarves: Underground City Builder as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Build an epic kingdom inside a mountain and become the King of the Dwarves in this underground city builder!
Allocate resources and units with easy-to-use but tough-to-master sliders and see your kingdom grow. Have your folk dig inside a mountain, discover various resources like iron and gold, build forges and research rooms, train warriors, smiths and engineers, forge weapons, defend against invading enemies and protect your people from natural disasters – all in a vast 3D world!
Mine in every direction
Now is the time for you to learn about real dwarven craftsmanship. Discover the art of digging long networks of corridors through massive mountain rocks. Explore all its nooks and crannies by creating not only horizontal tunnels but also descending from the very top of the mountain, going as deep as you can. Who knows what amazing treasures are hiding underground?
Manage hundreds of dwarfs
Take care of your dwarven community. Equip miners with sturdy pickaxes, warriors with shields and hammers, and to keep morale high, make sure you have enough barrels full of finest ale. Remember - as your dwarven community grows, new challenges will arise. To keep things in check, develop dwarven technology, build temple altars dedicated to the dwarven pantheon, and resolve feuds between clans.
Protect your kingdom
Your people aren't the only ones interested in harvesting mountain resources. The goblins and orcs will do their best to make your daily digging difficult. Mindless trolls are slow, but just a few are enough to decimate your warriors. Remember, not all threats will come from the settlement gate. Who knows what lives in the deep underground of the mountain. By any chance, are the legends of dragons sleeping on countless treasures true?
- Explore and inhabit a procedurally generated mountain.
- Mine and build in every direction.
- Manage hundreds of dwarves – Warriors, Builders, Miners, Researchers, Smiths and more!
- Gather resources, forge weapons and build a thriving economy.
- Tame lava rivers and waterfalls for your advantage.
- Protect your kingdom from orcs, goblins and other enemies.
- Make diplomatic decisions and establish trade routes to strengthen alliances.
- Research new weapons and technology to advance your kingdom.
- Survive world events like earthquakes, floods or famine.