Description of Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper Aztec Add-On
Buy Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - Piper Aztec Add-On as a Steam Key.
From the talented team at Aeroplane Heaven comes the latest addition to FSX: Steam Edition's impressive fleet of Pipers, the Aztec PA-23-250-D.
This Aztec variant is an upgraded version of the original Piper PA-23, formerly named Apache, which features two 250hp Lycoming O-540 engines, a longer nose for baggage storage, six seats, a swept vertical tail, and revised instrument panels and controls.
In the world of FSX: Steam Edition, GA twin-engine props such as these can be flown out of most airfields and airports, and can also be used in Multiplayer mode for short to mid-range group flights and fly-ins.
The Aztec is perfect for both VFR and IFR flying. Remember, just as in the real world, flaps should not be used for takeoff!
Aeroplane Heaven's Piper Aztec includes:
- Altimatic MkIII autopilot system
- Toggleable complete suite of modern avionics, including a GPS
- Toggleable yokes, engine levers
- Opening main cabin door, moveable co-pilot seat, forward luggage hatch and rear luggage hatch
- Working cranks to operate trimmers
- Operating visors
- Kneeboard checklist for accurate cold and dark start-up and shutdown
- High quality paint kit
This gorgeous aircraft is available exclusively from the FSX: Steam Edition store. Happy flying!