Description of Old World - Pharaohs of the Nile
Buy Old World - Pharaohs of the Nile as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
In the unforgiving deserts of Africa, the Nile birthed powerful empires that shaped the old world. Lead the people of Egypt through over 400 years of history in Pharaohs of the Nile. Unify the New Kingdom as Ahmose I, rewrite the great Battle of Qadesh as Ramesses the Great, and struggle against the Bronze Age Collapse as The New Kingdom's last great Pharaoh, Ramesses III. Like the Nile itself, empires must rise and fall – will yours stand the test of time?
Pharaohs of the Nile includes six historical free-form scenarios, each with unique characters and objectives set in The New Kingdom that spanned from the 17th to the 20th Dynasty.
- Unification: Start as a small regional power and establish one of the greatest empires of the old world. Lead Thebes against Hyksos and Kerma to unify Kemet and begin The New Kingdom Period.
- Dawn of a Golden Age: Expand your domain into the Levant, Libya, and Nubia, dotting the lands with obelisks and building the Temple of Karnak before erecting a Mortuary Temple and immortalizing your name.
- The Amarna Period: Engage in a unique holy war as you fight to establish the world’s first monotheistic religion – defeat cults of pagan gods and partake in battles of faith and conviction.
- The Battle of Qadesh: Play as Pharaoh Ramesses the Great and confront the Hittites in the largest chariot battle in the history of the world.
- Hearts of Kemet: Embrace the concept of Ma’at and seek victory through balance. As the High Priests grow stronger, your goal as Pharaoh Merneptah is to restore a sense of order.
- The Sea People: The Bronze Age Collapse threatens everything you have built over 300 years - how long will your empire hold against the onslaught of this previously unknown threat?
Pharaohs of the Nile introduces the Kingdom of Kush as a brand-new civilization you can lead in the sandbox campaign of Old World. With multiple dynasties to choose from and unique Kushite Pyramids to build, alongside two powerful new ranged units available exclusively to them, there are many options to explore when playing as Kush. Gain legitimacy as you spread your faith, build shrines to bolster your economy, and erect defensive structures to protect the land using your roster’s unique ability to build forts with any unit. Spread forth from the Nile to bring the Old World under your thumb.